DRD Environmental Management Policy
DRD is committed to protection of the environment through sound business
practices. It is our policy to minimize pollution, reduce unnecessary waste and
safeguard the environment by dedicating the necessary resources as part of
continual business improvement goals. This commitment is made to our employees,
community, and customers.
We will achieve this commitment through adherence to the following principles:
- Develop programs and procedures to comply with all applicable
regulatory requirements and laws and, wherever possible, exceed these.
- Implement programs and procedures to assure this compliance.
Compliance with environmental standards will be principal in the training,
performance reviews and incentives of all employees.
- Communicate our commitment regarding the environment to our
employees, customers, suppliers, contractors, & government officials. Provide
our employees with educational training outlining their role and
responsibilities as it relates to environmental compliance.
- Establish and implement management systems and procedures
designed to minimize risk and prevent activities and/or conditions that pose a
threat to our environment and the community. In addition emergency preparedness
will be a priority of our business.
- Strive for continual improvements through review of our goals,
objectives and performance.
DRD Environmental Policy
DRD's executive management has defined our environmental policy as follows:
The DRD environmental management system minimizes impact to the environment in
the definition, design, manufacture, support, and use of our products,
activities, and services by reusing, recycling, and adopting processes that
conserve raw materials, energy, and water.
DRD is committed to:
- Compliance with relevant environmental legislation,
regulations, and other requirements to meet customer and community needs and
- Promoting the minimization of pollution.
- Continual improvement of our environmental management system
through regular documented Environmental Committee meetings, employee suggestion
box, employee training, and a constant emphasis on environmental concerns.
If you have further questions please contact us.